We at Ayodhya Dham Tourism follow a 7 Day return policy for non-discounted and discounted products shopped from our website – walkshoes.in. We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from Ayodhya Dham Tourism If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns within 7 Day after purchase if the following conditions are met:
- Ayodhya Dham Tourism items should be returned in an unmarked, unused condition with the original packaging and original sales receipt. Please note, if the product is purchased from any of our Ayodhya Dham Tourism – they cannot be returned via our online store.
- Any items that have been altered or repaired by an external repair service will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- Shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface and kept in dust bags until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles will not be accepted.
If by any chance the customer does not return the footwear box and other packaging materials then a sum of INR 150 per pair will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your order has already been shipped, we invite you to wait until it arrives and then you can cancel your order at by contacting our orders team to request its return by dropping an email to i
- .in with your order details.
For seamless returns, kindly ensure the product is packed in the same way it was packed and sent to you.
- After inspection we will confirm whether the Products are in an acceptable condition or not. This confirmation will be sent to you within 7 working days after we receive the shipment. Upon confirmation, as per the Return Policy, we will issue a store credit or a bank refund (whichever selected by the customer) for that particular amount (excluding shipping & COD charges if applied). The mode of refund cannot be changed once you’ve submitted the request with us.