- A non-refundable deposit of Rs.10,000/Rs.15000 per person (Domestic & Internation respectively) to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking
- Deposit of 50% of the Holiday Cost if the travel date is more than 20 days from the date of booking.
- Deposit of 75% of the holiday cost if the travel date is more than 10 days from the date of booking.
- Deposit of the holiday cost (100%) if the travel date is less than 10 days from the date of booking.
- Photocopies of the passport.
Terms & Conditions
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel)
- BREAKFAST: Fixed breakfast as per hotel discretion.
- Budget Package is not suggested for Couples or Families.
- All Tour packages offered by Match My Trips Fare are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour – service agreement along with the booking form, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- The group tour price mentioned is applicable if there are more than 10 adult passengers travelling together on the tour. If there are less than 10 adult passengers on the tour, then a FIT supplement will be applicable.
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- This is to inform you, prior to confirm your bookings which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation policy mentioned immediately here above will not be applicable for your booking.
- Full package for 01 Night/02 Days in Uttarakhand
- Accommodation 01 Night Camp in Rishikesh
- 01 Luxury Camp with attached bathroom for 2 Adults With Breakfast
- Bonfire with music system and also Peanuts Masala, papad & Pakoda
- 05:30 a.m. Bird Watching
- Rafting (Only 18 Kms)
- Trekking (Only 1 Km)
- Pick up & drop from Dehradun Airport/ Haridwar Railway Station
- Taxes on package inclusive
- Vehicle as per required Ac Sedan Cab
- Bookings are Subject to Availability
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Petrol, Petrol Can, Mechanic and their tools, Rope for Bike.
- Parking, Toll Charges and Road Tax (if any) while driving a Bike.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation / hike in fare/ curfew/ strike / Loss of life or property or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses. If there is any changes in itinerary due to the above circumstance, guest will have to pay directly over there as peruses.
- Supplement at festival season